All staff Members & Guest of Devs Camp are expected to take care of their own health and safety as far as reasonable and useful.
The following guidelines are specifically designed to make the stay and experience of our guests as safe as possible:
- Maintenance of all rides, attractions and equipment are done to the highest standards. Special attention is paid to the safety and welfare of the disabled.
- Doctor on CALL.
- A safe and efficient system of work is established and maintained.
- Health and safety of employees and others who may be affected by any of the activities in the river / park are assessed so that necessary preventive or protective measures can be identified and implemented.
- The Safety Policy statement, safety procedures and emergency procedures are regularly reviewed and updated as and when relevant, and all staff members are furnished with up to date copies of the relevant documents.
- A sense of safety awareness and reasonable attitudes in all staff members is cultivated and maintained, by developing a positive safety culture.
- All staff members and the management contribute towards building a comprehensive Health and Safety Policy.
- Activities under the influence of drugs, Smoking, Alcohol, and Tobacco are not permitted.
- Accommodation and Sanitary Facilities for Girls and Boys are separate.